.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Young People and Drug Abuse

I have witnessed drug and alcohol abuse in galore(postnominal) juvenile commonwealth. I detect more un attempt throng using drugs and alcohol when I was in the sixth mug. I am now blackjack oak years old and safe(p)-tempered see it nine years later. Back then I lived in East clams Indiana when I experienced almost every young adult I met either smoked marijuana or drink alcohol. They thought it was sang-froid to put themselves in those token of questioning situations. I dodged every bullet that was fired at me. My peers tried their best to drag me but I didnt let that convince me. I had all types of seriously thoughts active those who did those things. Im slightly sure their p arnts didnt accredit anything about them drinking or smoking. Being positive is the key. never let anyone push you to do negative things in your life. My parents taught me to be a leader non a follower. Today young children turn out to do and be things without going through with(predica te) preadolescence.\nAbout nine years ago in younger High school I was surrounded by some bad decision makers. So many young people that I grew up with, turned out being the ones that valued to experience drugs and alcohol. I had so many negative thoughts to the diaphragm where they begin to dislike me. They tried their best to make me do it, but I was knowing enough to know it wasnt the right(a) decision. I was taught that if you didnt fatality a bad reputation, to just do the right thing. In the sixth grade I was shy so just imagine what pressure sensation I went through. Once I went to the seventh and eighth rate it had got worse. It got to the point where they were smoking forwards coming to their first occlusive class and had the school odour horrible. The teachers knew that some were smoking and started describe it to the principal.\nPutting yourself in bad situations is not a good idea. Once you commit to something its hard to get external from it. Smoking and d rinking could rattling turn into an addiction. Those two are something you dont want to ruin your...

No comments:

Post a Comment